Should I Short Baidu at $318

I thought about a few trades yesterday and today but as I said in my previous post I lost confidence about my judgment lately so I didn’t make the moves. It turned out that if I made the move I would make good profit. I thought about shorting 2000 shares of Bank of America yesterday after market close at $13.40 but I didn’t do it. I thought about buying 2000 shares of BAC this morning when it dropped to 13.04 a couple times but I didn’t do it.

Now I am thinking about shorting 100 shares of Baidu at $318. As you see Google dropped $14 dollars after market close. It is like selling on the earning report. Baidu usually follow Google or the Chinese market. So I kind of think Baidu will drop and will drop $10 at some point tomorrow. I am still thinking about the move. I will have the chance to short it till 5:00PM

I post the same question on Baidu board. http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_B/threadview?m=tm&bn=22855&tid=273994&mid=273994&tof=6&frt=2. Seems like no one really have the same feel. I let go that thought again.,

0 comments:

Post a Comment