I Just Don’t Believe I Act Too Early

Today I sold everything in my account. I mean the 2000 shares of Bank of America. I sold them at $12.59. I made some profit on that trade and my account balance went up a few hundred dollars from yesterday. But look at BAC it is closed at $12.75. From time to time I told myself not to take action too early and try to see how it close first. I just don’t believe that feeling. It is more than a few times in the pass few trading days that I regret taking buy or sell decision too early. I really just need to sit back and take it easy and not to watch the market frequently. I just need to take a peek at market close then decide whether to buy or sell. I am going to try to that next week.

Account balance 20090626

I regret buying PCX and I regret selling it too early. I lost $1400 trading PCX. My account is still down $600 from its initial capital of $30,000. Hopefully I can get back to my feet next week. One thing I always feel good about is to hold only cash but nothing over the weekend.


Account Balance Changes: +$471.36

0 comments:

Post a Comment