I Had a Short Squeeze First Time in My Life

Wonder what is short squeeze? I just had one and made the most laughable mistake in my entire trading life. Yesterday I shorted 2000 my account balance falling off a cliffshares of (CCO) Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings at $5.62 after it jump 56%. $5.62 was close to yesterday’s height but I covered it this morning close to today’s height at $5.87. What a stupid decision. Now CCO is trading at $5.09. A typical short squeeze.

Bank of the Ozarks another issue I bought yesterday is going against me droped another 2.5% after dropping 6% yesterday. But I feel much easier to hold on to a long position so I am going to keep it there. Still think it is a bank that is much healthier than its bigger peers. Let me know if you have different thoughts

Big loss again today dropping $1,150 at the momment. My account balance is falling off the cliff

At market close

Account Balance Change: -$689.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment