PCX May be Short Term Bottom Out

I sold my 1000 shares of PCX (Patriot Coal) at $6.47 this morning. Net about $250. So my account is up a little bit.


Account Balance 20090630



PCX launched a secondary offer not long ago with offering price at $7.90. Its stock price started dropping before the offering from above $9 to $5.60 a couple days ago. I don’t know whether the secondary offering was a successful one. But I feel its stock price is stabilized. Seems to me it has a good chance to bounce back above $7 and I feel it is safe to get in around $6. It dropped to $6.08 this morning and I hope it will do that again tomorrow. I sold PCX because I am betting ADP Employment Change tomorrow won’t be good. Just a wild guess and I will see if I can get in pre-market if PCX really drop tomorrow morning.

I am bit forgetful. When I bought PCX I was planning to wait till tomorrow after the window dressing effect. I only recalled this when I read my previous post. I also notice PCX has a good volume today. Hopefully I will not miss out a good run up tomorrow.


Account Balance Changes: +$249.81

0 comments:

Post a Comment