How I Did so Far on My Trading?

I created a blog category called Stock Trading Summary. I will write post in that category to give a summary of my trading result for the past one or two months. I started this blog on May 13th, 2009 with $30,392.60 in my account. See my first post. I later on transferred out $1,427.25 on June 4th, 2009 so that I can have a fresh start with a whole account balance at $30,000.00. At that point my gain is $1,427.25 - $392.60 = $1034.65.

Starting on June 4th, 2009 with $30,000 in my account untill now I am in loss. My account balance at the end of today is $29,895.91. So this past month is very unproductive. All I did is ended up paying over a thousand dollars of trading commission. As you know one purpose of I starting this blog is to see whether day trading can provide sustainable income. The past two months of trading tells me it can not. But I am not giving up yet. As you can see I am still making a small profit since I started this blog.

Now I am treating my initial capital at $30,000 and I will NOT change that going forward. It is hard to say how much my account balance is going to be one or two years later and you may take a wild guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment