Baidu is Holding up Well Today

Yesterday I thought about shorting Baidu at $318. I am glad I didn’t do so. Baidu is holding up above that price and didn’t follow Google dropping. I guess traders are waiting for its earning report on Jul 23rd.

I traded again today I was tire of watching. And I lost again. I short Bank of America at $13.30. It went up to $13.47 after that. I covered it when it fell back to $13.33. It kept falling after I covered it. I shorted it because its earning was not a good one basically. It reported profit only because the big gain on selling stake in China Construction Bank. The gain was more than 5 billions instead of 2 billions that I guessed in this post “Bank of America Earning Forecast and Financial Statement Analysis”. If the gain was 2 billions then Bank of America will show 1 billion lost as I was expecting.

Seems to me Bank of America will report no profit or will report loss for the coming quarters. I kind of think Bank of America will keep falling starting from here. But again I don’t trust my judgment.

Here is the trade today and balance.


Transaction 2009/07/17

Transaction 2009/07/17


Account Balance 2009/07/17

Account Balance 2009/07/17


Account Balance Changes: -$50.33

0 comments:

Post a Comment