I Have Got to Treasure Selling Opportunity

My prediction yesterday was right for the indexes but wrong on Bank of America and financial. The indexes are holding higher right now.

Bank of America was trading higher in pre-market. The highest price change hand today was $11.78. I waited till market open and I had the opportunity to sell at $11.65 at market open to net a profit but I was looking for higher. Financial stock were traded lower right now and they lost whatever percentage they should’ve lost yesterday. I lost big too. I sold 1000 share of USB at $18.20 and bought 1000 share more of BAC at $11.05. My BAC shares are all under water. Lost -$1,300 at 8:56AM.

Lesson learned, I have got to treasure selling opportunity. Goldman Sachs’ bump and dump skim on Bank of American couldn’t be more obvious. I should have sold them in pre-market. I could gain $600 but lost $1,300. What a day. Looks like I am going to hold over the Mermorial Day weekend. Hopefully everything goes well over the weekend around the world.

10:16AM:
Just add 1000 share more. Don’t feel good right after that. Now holding 4000 share at $11.25 average. The average offering price is $10.77? Hopefully that is the bottom and going up from today.

1:05PM:
Lost $399.44 at closing price


Account Balance Change: -$399.44

0 comments:

Post a Comment