Earning Potential is Ultimate Driving Force of Stock Price

I lost again all because I didn’t trust my own analysis. In a previous post, “Baidu is Holding up Well Today”, I mentioned that BAC’s earning was not good in fact. Because of general market sentiment I didn’t take the short side today and I bought into BAC today at $12.32. I thought it was low enough to expect a same day rebound. It didn’t happen. I lost again. Bank of America dropped big time today all because its earning potential. I guess BAC will make no profit for the rest of the year so did many analysts. Earning Potential is ultimate driving force of stock price and that is why BAC dropped. I guess BAC will see profit only when loan loss preserve start to decline. With rising unemployment it probably won’t happen still next year. $13 is probably the CAP for BAC in the coming months. I am very disappointed as I haven’t seen a decent green amount on my account for a long while.


Account Balance 2009/07/20

Account Balance 2009/07/20


Transaction 2009/07/20

Transaction 2009/07/20




Account Balance Changes: -$160.30

0 comments:

Post a Comment