I Need a Break

Like I felt yesterday Intel’s result dragged up the market. I lost on the Baidu put and I sold them. I traded on GCI (GANNETT CO INC) today. I noticed this stock in my trading tool’s news window. I felt this company was kind of under valued even at today’s closing price but I didn’t follow this company for long. It reported 2nd quarter profit of $0.46 a share and its stock price was at $4.50 at close. Its forward P/E is quite low. I have no confidence on my own judgment any more so I am not going to keep it. I feel I just need a break. After more than a month of hard work I am still at loss. So I may not be trading for the rest of the week.


Transaction 2009/07/15

Transaction 2009/07/15


Account Balance 2009/07/15

Account Balance 2009/07/15




Account Balance Changes: -$260.59

0 comments:

Post a Comment