I Took a Bet on BAC Rising Above 14 Tomorrow

I am holding 2000 shares of Bank of America. Of course I am trying to rally the share holders of BAC and I post the following message on the BAC board on Yahoo.

If the conversion goes well and reach BAC’s capital raising target I believe BAC will run to $14 if data released tomorrow is not out of line. I bet on the data side a bit short of expectation will not affect BAC’s running up because the conversion price is at $12.75 as I remember. If capital raising target is met it will mean prefer share holders are bullish on BAC and it will trigger a big run up tomorrow.

If BAC announce that prefer share holders are not so enthusiastic about the conversion then longs like me will be in trouble. But I believe the investment banks will recommend prefer share holders tendering their prefer shares for conversion and I believe the chance of a successful conversion is high.

I am looking forward to seeing BAC above $14.00

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_B/threadview?m=tm&bn=1903&tid=1046900&mid=1046900&tof=1&frt=2

0 comments:

Post a Comment