Under Valued Stock - CHINA SKY ONE MEDICL (CSKI)

It is very hard to find under valued stock nowadays but I came across a stock Account Balance 2009/08/12that I believe under valued based on its financial statements. The company I mentioned was CHINA SKY ONE MEDICL (CSKI). I found its business is simple and its operation and its book are very easy to understand not like those banks you don’t know what is true and what is not. I brought 200 shares of this stock today at $15 something and I am planning to hold it for a while. I sold my Fortress Investment holding at $5 today. I made about $350 on that stock.

As I mentioned I like CSKI because its business is simple and easy to understand. It produces and sells over-the-counter drugs in China. I went to its web site. It has a portfolio of over-the-counter drugs. So its sales are not relying on a single drugs and it has a pretty stable sales trend. More importantly it has a very healthy cash flow. It makes profit for the past four quarters and its trailing 12 month P/E was lower than 8. Forward P/E is a bit more than 6. Price to cash flow is less then 10. Net income grow was more than 30% for the past three years. I don’t think I can find a second company like this. It was under valued by all measure.

If you are reading this post I hope you can take a look at it and post what you think about it. Are you able to find any company comparable to this one? I am thinking about all in again. By the way I bought 500 shares Dry Ship again at $6.45 a couple days ago. Planning to hold it for a while too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment